I’m a highly motivated programmer who loves to learn. I am most interested in web based technologies. I really think that the web is our future, and I love to innovate and build on the web. I also have great leadership skills, and I love to work in a team environment.
Web Developer – ClearLink
- May 2012 – Present
At ClearLink I helped develop tools for our proprietary CMS, worked on the front-end for many of our large-scale websites, and helped team members succeed.
Web Developer – The Digital Ranch
- June 2011 – May 2012
My work at The Digital Ranch involves UI/UX design, feature implementation, and bug squashing for our ASP.Net based Content Management system, LMS, etc.
Web Developer - Ivinex
- November 2010 – May 2011 (7 months)
I worked as a web developer for Ivinex, a web based CRM company. I used mostly PHP/MySQL in a LAMP stack environment.
Computer Programmer - ISpro, Inc.
- May 2010 – September 2010 (5 months)
I worked here two years ago, and during the summer of 2010 I spent some time helping them with some contract work that needed to get done.
I worked with Visual Studio (2005, 2008, 2010), C#, ASP.Net, MsSQL (basic functions as well as advanced Stored Procedures), and Team Foundation Server.
Trainer, District Leader, Training Assistant - Emissary, LDS Church
- March 2008 – March 2010 (2 years 1 month)
Served in a variety of different leadership positions as a emissary. Mostly served in a training capacity to help new emissaries develop the skills they would need during their 2 years of service. Served as a Training Assistant. Planned and presented a personalized 2 day hands on training program for new and old emissaries alike.
- Learned practical interpersonal skills to relate with people we met as well as other emissaries.
- Taught other emissaries the same skills and helped them develop confidence in their abilities.
- Collected and reported statistical data on the performance of each emissary.
Computer Programmer - ISPro, Inc
- October 2006 – February 2008 (1 year 5 months)
Worked on a variety of projects, but most prominently developed a new CMS based in ASP.Net / C# (using a MsSQL backend) for the companies web site